VSAS Mission & Vision
Expected School-wide Learning Results
Expected School-wide Learning Results (ESLRs) describe the student outcomes we expect to see as a result of implementing our mission and vision.
1. Every child feels respected, with support for their strengths and needs.
Respect and responsibility for themselves, others, and the environment are demonstrated by everyone.
2. Families are engaged as learning partners.
3. Students are active, self-directed learners and critical thinkers, constructing meaning through inquiry.
independent and collaborative creative problem-solvers
self-assessors, setting and achieving goals
4. Arts and sciences are integrated throughout learning.
5. Students learn from and contribute to their community, culture, and environment.